Sunday, February 22, 2009

I like to ride my bicycle...

Hooray for Ellie!!
We had bought Ellie a bike for her 3rd birthday, but the thing weighed more than she did with its souped up fenders and whatnots. Yet, she was riding it pretty well for a while, until she had a bad fall on it a couple of months ago and she could not be talked back in to getting on again. So, on Saturday, Mark spent the morning fixing up her bike and getting rid of excess parts and we took Ellie to the church's empty parking lot so that she could gain some of her confidence back. It didn't take her long to start doing multiple laps around the church in record speed! Way to go!!
Maddy of course wanted to try her hand at her new bike, but she will need a little more practice :)

So instead, she and I soaked up the sun and became Ellie's little cheerleaders!


1 comment:

southernbelleang said...

I love all of your new pictures. Your girls are so cute and getting big, I wish we lived closer.

I am still waiting for a belly picture. =)