Friday, February 20, 2009

California Adventure

We were able to spend the day at Disney's California Adventure with some of our good friends this past week. The pictures were terrible--(I had forgotten to change a setting back on my camera after playing with it at photography club!!), but you can get the idea of just how much fun the girls had!! This was the first time we had actually spent any significant time at this park, and we can't wait to go back and play some more now that we have annual passes! (Ellie especially can't wait to ride the Tower of Terror again--hahaha!!)
Ellie waiting to ride the bumper cars

The girls riding the tram (this was actually leaving the park--hence the messy hair and faces!)
Since I am pregnant, I could not ride any of the big roller coasters, so my friend took our two oldests and I took the two youngests for a couple of rides. At one point, I had both of the 2 year olds crammed in one stroller and I kept hearing people exclaim how cute my "twins" were! They are only less than 2 weeks apart, so they could definitely pass for it!
The weather was perfect, the company great, lines weren't too busy, and my water didn't break, so all in all it was a fabulous day!

No comments: