
With our baby's due date being just barely over 2 months from today, I have been "nesting" (decluttering/organizing/cleaning) like crazy around here! The best things I have found so far--and that are definitely headed for the DI--have been 4 pairs of stonewashed Gap jeans--size 2--(don't worry, we found them in the bottom of a box that has been sealed up since 1999--they weren't in my closet!!) and my old Dr. Marten sandals--you know you all had them :) So what is the craziest thing that you have in your closet/garage/attic that you just can't bear to part with--or that you may have forgotten about and just recently discovered?
It feels good to get rid of some of this junk--especially when you consider that some of it has been through 7 moves!!! The thing about nesting though, it seems like the more I go through things, the more messy my house becomes!! Go figure!
2 comments:
I'm still laughing about the stone washed jeans... they are coming back in style...
I can't believe you got rid of those. I was going to have an 80's rock band party, and they would have been perfect!
Post a Comment