Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 weeks and counting...

For those of you who have been dying to see a picture of my ever-growing belly, here it is in all it's glory!!

Baby boy


Not my best pic- I probably had just woken up from my daily nap :) - but you get the gist of it!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhh, I love these pictures! You look amazing.
You truly are one beautiful pregnant mama! ;)

KatieB said...

um, you barely look pregnant...

Rob and Jewls said...

I hope I look that good the third time around! You look great! Can you believe you'll have 3?!

Momma Dadda said...

6 weeks?! You look like you are due in six months. Heck, I look like that after eating too many Girl Scout Cookies! By-the-way, I see you have Disneyland passes...HELLO! If you make it up here before baby, call me - we'll meet up with you. Hope you are well. xoxoxoxo!

Sheri King said...

If I were looking that ginormous, I wouldn't even show my face in public. You've got guts posting that picture on the internet...

You know I'm kidding. When I am 6 weeks along I'll be bigger than that. There is a reason we can't be pregnant togther; it would be too hard for me to be around cute little you! You look fantastic.

southernbelleang said...

Thanks for finally posting a belly picture. =) I think I recognize that shirt...you look great!

emily said...

Hey Hot Mama! I had fun seeing you last night. Are you up for Ca adventure one more time before the baby? We want to go in the next couple of weeks.

Erin said...

Hey girly.. love the pregnant pic! I'm actually leaving at the end of April.. I can't believe Mandy is getting married! That is sooo awesome!!