Here are the girls in their beautiful Easter dresses. I thought that they looked so adorable--just like little princesses! (Thanks Leanne)
Today, Ellie made her singing debut in the ward primary choir in sacrament meeting. I must admit that I even got a little teary-eyed seeing my little girl up on stage with all the other primary kids. I was so proud of Ellie--she even sang the majority of the words. She is growing up too quickly!
Today, Ellie made her singing debut in the ward primary choir in sacrament meeting. I must admit that I even got a little teary-eyed seeing my little girl up on stage with all the other primary kids. I was so proud of Ellie--she even sang the majority of the words. She is growing up too quickly!
We had a really nice Easter dinner with some friends. Here are the kids doing the traditional egg crack. Mark was champion, but there were a few of us who questioned his victory...
A fabulous Easter day!
1 comment:
I love the Easter dresses you got for the girls, they are adorable! I just wish we lived closer so we could have spent Easter with you.
Post a Comment