The girls and I watched the Princess story time and attended the royal coronation while we waited to meet up with Matt, Ally and Lily.
Ellie making a princess crown
The girl cousins outside the tiki room--I think Lily was just as excited as Maddy was to see all those birds singing. And of course we had to get our dole whip--yum!!
Our passes were 2 day park hoppers, so since I hadn't been to the CA adventure park since I was pregnant with Ellie, we decided to head over and check it out. A fun place to hang out.
All in all, it was a very long day--9:30 am--10:30 pm, but we had so much fun making memories! Maybe next time daddy will come with us...
The next day, we headed to Sea World and watched the new Shamu Rocks show and the Sesame Street beach party. (Unfortunately, my camera died after taking all those pics at Disneyland the day before., so this is the only pic I was able to take) 
No comments:
Post a Comment