Monday, March 24, 2008

Comments

Ok Ang--the comments are back up and running again. Since you are the only one (out of our 19+ readers a day) who ever comments--comment away! For the 18 others--leave a comment once in awhile and let us know you are not just some crazy blog stalker :)

5 comments:

Kevin (a.k.a. "The Ebonic Plague") said...

*I* am not a crazy blog stalker :) OK so maybe a little crazy, but certainly not a stalker :D

southernbelleang said...

I'm so glad you added the comments back. I was just coming on here to see if I could add comments again. =)

Kadee said...

You're girls are super cute! Love the dresses!

Schmid Family said...

Alisha, I am so glad that John got your blog info. Your girls are beautiful. This will be a great way for me to keep up on your family.
Amy

sNick said...

I'm not a crazy blog stalker either! Thanks for your warm welcome to the wonderful world of blogging:). Your girls are beautiful. I think you really do live in club paradise! I'll be sure to keep you posted once I get to Europe. Until then, things will be pretty boring until I finish this semester. Talk to you soon!