Deb's Twin
I bought my entire outfit, minus jewelry (which I stole from Ellie's dress-up box) at Charlotte Russe in the mall--80's really have made a come back! Mark thought I looked like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite--my friend thought Jem (she was my Rocker).
Mark sportin' his sexy Mullet
Mark was really loving getting to relive his mullet days. When Ellie first saw Mark wearing this she started screaming and called him a "monster!"
Mullet Madness!!

Singing along to "Name that Tune"
The 80's Gang--What a gnarly night--Fer sure, dude!!

The 80's Gang--What a gnarly night--Fer sure, dude!!

4 comments:
Mark, the mullet is great! Alicia, are you planning on selling any boondoggle soon. Those are all great pictures, tahnks for posting them. =)
Alicia-
LOVE the new template!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!
I love it!! I am really sad we couldn't come.
lol... this reminds me of an 80s dance we had at church.. it was crazy.. but fun... Alicia, you said Mark got to re live his Mullet days.. Do you mean he used to wear one when he was younger?! Oh my gosh... :)
Post a Comment