Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why OH WHY must it be this way?!...


Why OH WHY?!... Why does your neighbor just HAVE to ring the doorbell when you are mopping the kitchen floor in nothing but your underwear?? And why does your 3 year old INSIST on answering the door, even though you are hissing at her through clenched teeth to wait while you rummage through the dirty clothes basket to throw on something decent to wear so that your aforementioned neighbor does not know that- even though it is 10:45 in the morning- you still have not showered, dressed, or taken any other personal hygiene steps for the day??

Why OH WHY?!... Why is it that when you are foolish enough to stay up until 2 am, that your 3 year old-- who is normally the poster child for Serta mattresses-- decides to wake up at 3:15 am AND then again at 3:45 am?? And why does my 10 month old have to wake up at 5:45 am the same morning???? And every morning for that matter???!

Why OH WHY?!... Why do I waste the precious and way too short--45 minutes I get while Maddy naps surfing the internet instead of finishing the mopping that my neighbor so rudely interrupted earlier?? Better go--I have 15 minutes left to finish up!! (This time I will be sure to "bundle up!")

1 comment:

KatieB said...

i've been known to mop in my underwear too...