Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snips & snails & puppy dog tails OR Sugar & spice & everything nice??


For those of you who haven't heard yet, Ellie and Maddy will soon be welcoming a new baby BROTHER in April!! Ellie was right. Again. She never swayed from telling us we would have a boy. Even so, I think Mark and I are still in shock, but we are all soooo excited! Our house will never be the same again...


What Are Little Boys Made Of?
Boys are made of chuckles & grins,
Tousled hair and banged-up shins,
Things with wheels & frogs in pockets
Questions, baseball caps, & rockets;
They're joy & mischief, fun & noise-
That's how it is – boys will be boys!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

You're right, your house will never be the same!! Boys are sooo different! My little boy is not scared of anything and ALWAYS has a bruise on his forehead!! On the other hand, boys are super sweet! All little boys love their mommies and it's great! I'm so excited for you!

KatieB said...

chad is green with envy!

Jill said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Boys are so sweet....you'll love it. Congrats!

RTM said...

You're right. Your house is going to see more change than even our illustrious President elect/secular savior promised us during the campaign. Congrats!!

Rob and Jewls said...

YEAH!!! you will love the adventure and excitement your little boy brings to your family! Congrats! -Julie

Rachelle said...

Congratulations on a little boy! Ummm, I can definitely attest to the fact that you will have your hands full. Your little girls will be so cute with him! Congrats again.

Vanessa said...

I think the poem should include something about always having train track pieces under foot. We're so excited for you but I do have to admit....I was counting on you for the only other girl. What will I do??

kimdavis said...

Congrats.... I am so happy for all of you!

Diana said...

Congrats Alicia! Little boys are so much fun! What a fun new adventure for your family. I'm happy for you guys.

Melissa + Brett said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are too fun!

Melissa + Brett said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I would love to have all boys. They are so much fun and way less stressful to dress!