Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday Bash!

I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for making my birthday so much fun!! Among so many exciting activites and surprises, I was taken out to breakfast by some friends at one of my favorite little cafes, got a fabulous new camera (sorry, I have just barely begun to use it, so you will have to suffer through my old camera's lousy pictures for a bit more...) and got to spend 2 days and a night at La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad where we got to stay in this really nice suite. (Check out the pics below--we had a 2 bedroom suite, and on top of a little patio, it had a backyard! Then we had our own little gate leading out to the pool, water slides and beach area! The only crazy thing, was that at 8:30 the next morning, the fire alarm went off and so we had to leave the room a little indecent, and when we got locked out of our room we ended up in their fancy lobby in our pj's!!) Thank you to everyone for a fabulous birthday--(especially Mark and the girls!)


2 comments:

southernbelleang said...

What a nice hotel room. It looks like it could be someone's house! I can't wait to see your new camera.

Melissa + Brett said...

That place looks amazing! Happy belated Birthday!