Thursday, September 11, 2008

Too cool for school!

Monday was Ellie's first day back to preschool. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to go back to school, but on our way up the hill, she got all excited and exclaimed "I am SOOOO glad to be going back to my preschool again!" Her new teacher seems really fun, and Ellie's teacher from last year (who she really liked) is the teacher's aide for the class. Even though it is a full class this year, (12 vs 7 kids last year), there are some really great kids in there. I know this will be a great year for her!

Ellie and the traditional door knob shot. We took a pic in this exact spot last year on the first day of school and then the last day of school and then compared the two. I think the pastor was a little embarrassed by how ugly the door was and tried to get us to take a pic in another spot, but I told him it was tradition!

Ellie and her new teacher, Mrs. Turner.

Ellie and her new friend Lily. I think they are going to be best friends! They have totally hit it off already!

Here's to a great year!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Alicia!! It's Miss Richardson! I found you!! I'm going to add you to my blog list! Feel free to check out mine, too if you want!! Ellie's so darn cute!!

KatieB said...

hey, mrs. turner was rylee's teacher for a month last year before we moved. she was so sad when she got a new teacher!

Sarah said...

Yipi, I found your blog!
Love the pictures!
Thanks for the playdate today, Lilly had soooooo much fun.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Btw: paradi-S-e ! hihi ;)