Tuesday, July 8, 2008

He's here!!


My sister had her baby yesterday evening!! What a cutie pie! He was 9 pounds, 8 oz and 21 inches long! (Good thing they took him early, or she would have had another 10 lbs, 3 oz baby like her first!!) She had some pretty extensive bleeding and 14 hours later she is still in labor and delivery, with the doctors still considering surgery, but look at this cute healthy baby boy! (Who bytheway still doesn't have a name ... ) CONGRATS Angie, Gerrit and Ryker!!! We love you and can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family!!


3 comments:

kimdavis said...

He is soooo cute! So I heard that they don't have a name yet.... Porr Angie, hope she is doing well!!

Rachelle said...

What a cutie! I hope Angie is going to be okay. Any updates?

Jill said...

I hope Angie is recovering well. Poor thing,sounds like a rough one. He is really cute though!!!