And I hope you like jammin' too!! Because...I "slightly" overshot buying strawberries by about 10 pounds to make freezer jam and some may be headed your way...
Strawberries were on sale at Henry's for 75 cents/lb, so my friend and I went crazy buying out the store to make some delicious jam for our families. I bought 16 pounds of it!! (what can I say--I like jam) But as you can imagine, 37 jars of jam is WAY too much for us, (and our little tiny freezer), especially since Ellie won't even try it, so we have been giving this stuff away like crazy! Boy, oh boy is it ever so yummy!! So if you're lucky enough, some of this heavenly delight may end up in your very own freezer, OR you should just make some yourself--so easy and WAY better than anything you can buy at the store!
The process below...
In the words of Bob Marley...
"Ooh, yeah! all right!
We're jammin;
I wanna jam it wid you.
We're jammin, jammin
And I hope you like jammin, too...."

1 comment:
Wow! That is a lot of jam. I am glad you and your friend had a good time making the jam. =)
Post a Comment