Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not a baby anymore...

This past Sunday was a big milestone for our sweet Madelyn....now that she is 18 months old, she can finally attend nursery at church! (Mark is STILL celebrating!) I just pray that she is watched over --she is the smallest kid in there and there are a lot more kids than teachers. I really worry about her getting mauled in there by the older kids. I am lucky though, that my VTer is in there to make sure she comes home safe and sound (and w.o./ bruises!). What a big day for our baby--she is growing up way too fast!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Alicia, she is soooo cute! I am counting the months until Blake can enter nursery. Now that he can crawl, he is a pain! Enjoy your new freedom.

Dana Fallentine said...

Alicia,

She is sooooo adorable! She is the most darling little munchkin - we LOVE having her in Nursery!

Ashley Escalante said...

Your girls are super cute!Does anyone else have a blog and how can we make our own?