Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We met up with our niece and her husband at Seaport Village and Old Town. I went into the bathroom at the Mormon Battalion and when I came out this is what I saw--so funny!! (Sorry, these were taken with a camera phone)

We finally talked Mark in to getting a Sea World pass this year so that he could join in on the fun from time to time. We love Sea World! They had this really funny Holiday show and we all couldn't stop laughing!
With all this playing, you can now see why it's so hard to have Mark leave! We also got to see Santa 5 different times, visit with family up in Corona, and Ellie and I were even on the front page of the RB Journal --and Ellie again on the 2nd page. (I know--the RB Journal--BIG stuff! and no, you can't have our autographs!!)

1 comment:

southernbelleang said...

Do they have the RB newspaper on line? If so you will have to link your picute so we can see it. Or you can always scan it in.