Thursday, September 6, 2007

One person's trash is another person's treasure....


We really have some very nice, generous friends down here. In the past couple of weeks, we have received--a Little Tikes playhouse, a double jogging stroller, a big bag of brand name baby clothes, about 25 hair bows, a peg perego ride on electric train, a FP dinosaur electronic toy, a Little Tikes water table and 2 bar stools for my scrapbook tables (which bytheway, the table tops were given to us too)--all FREE of charge mind you --and in great condition! I love a good bargain, but I love when something is free even better! Poor Mark though could do without it all I'm sure! "TOO MUCH CLUTTER!!!" Oh well, the girls sure are having fun being spoiled...as you can see by Ellie's big smile as she is peeking out the window to her new playhouse.

1 comment:

KatieB said...

i'm so jealous of all your new treasures!