
A lot has happened over the last 8 years:
8 Moves (Provo basement apt, Granada Hills, Provo house, Ogden, Aliso Viejo, Trabuco Canyon, Scripps Ranch (San Diego), and Rancho Bernardo(San Diego)) - I think we are part gypsy. We can't seem to stay in one place too long. I think there is something exciting about moving to new places and getting to know the area and make friends there.
2 BYU Graduates - Go Cougars! Part of the love for BYU certainly revolves around our meeting there, dating, and our continued education after marriage.
2 Adorable Girls - Our girls are our lives...our house has been taken over by pink and toys!
Vacations (Hawaii, Mexico, Italy (for Alicia), Newport, Palm Desert, Lake Powell, Las Vegas, Utah, and others) - We love getting away from work and the grind of life!
KPMG - Orange County & San Diego
2 comments:
I recognize the girl in the picture, but who is that handsome young man with the full head of hair?
Oh yeah....and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment