Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heads up...7-up!

I've been thinking a lot lately about turning our blog private--just to be on the safe side. Let me know if you're just dying to keep reading about our super exciting life :)

**PS please post your current email--or email me with it.**

16 comments:

southernbelleang said...

Me! You better add me to your list. :) I know you have my email but just in case: southernbelleang@hotmail.com

Rob and Jewls said...

I read it and I am "dying" to continue too! I like keeping up!

kimdavis said...

I love your blog! kimdavis08@gmail.com

Teresa said...

I like reading your blog--please add me to the list!

The Jensen Family said...

Me too!

Whitney said...

Me too. A random memory: Will work for food. Will work for food. Papa works at the factory...

Rob-O said...

oooh oooh me, me!

Jill said...

I want to stay on your list too...I love your blog!

KatieB said...

don't forget me!

Jess and Matt said...

Absolutely! We have got to keep up with you guys!

Shelby said...

me too!
shelbyp23@gmail.com

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Please add me. Even if I like your oldest sister better. :) (Just kidding)

ashleystringham@gmail.com

Connie said...

I like reading your blog - Connie.Tiare@gmail.com

Danny and Tarin said...

nirat2004@yahoo.com

Sheri King said...

Don't defriend me!
cherikay@hotmail.com