It's my birthday too--YEAH!!!
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!!
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!!
Will turned one on April 13th and he has has a most wonderful birthday celebration--which included 3 parties and 3 cakes!!
Decoration's that greeted Will at his pancake breakfast (his favorite!)
Happy, smiley little birthday guy
We had a full day and then had some friends over for cake and ice cream that night to celebrate
I'm one today....
I love cake!
While we were in St. George over Easter, we had a little celebration for Will and his cousin Jace who's birthday's are a day apart.
The weekend following Will's birthday, we went up to Orange County to my dad's condo to celebrate with grandma and grandpa...and to have more cake...
My mom bought him the darling shirt, prince crown and bib. He was really stylin'!
This is the best pic of Will and his crown--he wouldn't keep it on for long, but it was so cute!
Happy 1st Birthday Will!
1 comment:
He is the most adorable boy EVER!
Post a Comment