Dear Wendy's,
Hi. Remember me? the woman who came through the drive thru last week and got you all confused and flustered? First I wanted fries, then I didn't, and you just couldn't fathom our order? And then as I drove down the freeway with 3 overly tired and starving kids, I opened my bags to distribute your very healthy meals only to realize that you still gave us the small fries, but jipped us a double stack? And then I CURSED your name all the way home because the missing DS was for my very picky 6 year old who refuses to eat hamburgers with anything but just plain meat and bun and so I had to give up my tasty chicken sandwich because of your inadequacy to get our order correct? Now you remember me?? Yeah. Well.... I just wanted to say how truly and deeply sorry I am. I was wrong, you were right. And now I feel bad. The missing burger was found today. Petrified and wedged between my front seat and console, but you indeed did give us all 3 of our sandwiches. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry and I hope that you will still allow us to continue to spend money at your fine establishment and that you will continue to provide our kids with alternatives to healthy meals. ~Alicia
Hi. Remember me? the woman who came through the drive thru last week and got you all confused and flustered? First I wanted fries, then I didn't, and you just couldn't fathom our order? And then as I drove down the freeway with 3 overly tired and starving kids, I opened my bags to distribute your very healthy meals only to realize that you still gave us the small fries, but jipped us a double stack? And then I CURSED your name all the way home because the missing DS was for my very picky 6 year old who refuses to eat hamburgers with anything but just plain meat and bun and so I had to give up my tasty chicken sandwich because of your inadequacy to get our order correct? Now you remember me?? Yeah. Well.... I just wanted to say how truly and deeply sorry I am. I was wrong, you were right. And now I feel bad. The missing burger was found today. Petrified and wedged between my front seat and console, but you indeed did give us all 3 of our sandwiches. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry and I hope that you will still allow us to continue to spend money at your fine establishment and that you will continue to provide our kids with alternatives to healthy meals. ~Alicia
PS Thanks for the free fries!!
5 comments:
Curse them all you want is what I say...the Wendy's here in Mexas is a joke and has shorted us something EVERY TIME we have gone through the drive-thru!!!! Love that you found the DS. Was your car starting to smell like a fast food joint?
Sadly, Wendy's could mess up my order every time, and I would still go there daily. It's all Austin will eat...
Did I say I missed you in the last comment? Just in case you don't see it...I miss you!
Alicia, your blog is so cute, and it makes me want to move to California! I would love all of that sunshine and just going to the beach just because.
Leash! I love you! That is hilarious!!! Let's blame Wendy's anyway because lets face it, most of the time someone *cough* (ME) orders a hamburger ketchup only they always seem to sneak a pickle, add some mustard and always always do I end up with cheese on the hamburger I swear I just said NO CHEESE on! I can just imagine you finding that hamburger days later lol! Keep up the entertaining stories!!!
Post a Comment