Ok, so I don't know about the "flirty" part, but I am now offically 30 and feel (on most days) to be thriving! For my big "3-oh!", I didn't want a big party, I just wanted to go to Disneyland with my little family and celebrate. Mark was able to take off Thursday as well as Friday (my actual b-day), so we ended up being able to spend 2 fabulous days at the "Happiest Place on Earth", including some time over at California Adventure. This was my first trip post-pardum, which meant I got to finally do one of my favorite things--ride the ROLLER COASTERS!!
This was also Will's first Disneyland trip and we had such a fun time introducing him to one of our family's favorite hang-out spots! (First trip out of the womb I should say--I mean I did "almost" go in to labor at 38 1/2 weeks with him there at the park! HAHA! We almost had to name him Walt instead...)
Meeting Minnie--Will was trying to grab her ear!
Mark actually hates the tea cups--so I always take the girls
Will meeting Mickey for his first time--can you tell he's impressed?
Just like his sisters, Will is mezmorized by "It's a small world"
They had a fun parade at the end that we stayed for on the first night. The girls got chosen to go out to the street and dance with the characters and even got to participate in the conga line! (I only got it on video, but it was cute!) This is them waving to the characters who kept coming by to give them high fives.
Our family's tradtion is to buy each kid their first pair of mickey ears on their first Disneyland trip
The park was all decked out for Halloween. They had even decorated the Haunted Mansion and Space Mt. all up.
The girls got to meet a bunch of princesses--Ariel was so darling with the girls and they all kept waving and blowing kisses to Will!
Ellie as Pluto
Having a tea party at Minnie's
Hanging out in Toontown
Mark actually hates the tea cups--so I always take the girls
Ellie plays us a tune at Mickey's
Will bangs the drum
Will meeting Mickey for his first time--can you tell he's impressed?
This picture is for Grandpa Roy--Ellie is making her "yucky tomato face" just for him
Just like his sisters, Will is mezmorized by "It's a small world"
They had a fun parade at the end that we stayed for on the first night. The girls got chosen to go out to the street and dance with the characters and even got to participate in the conga line! (I only got it on video, but it was cute!) This is them waving to the characters who kept coming by to give them high fives.
Our family's tradtion is to buy each kid their first pair of mickey ears on their first Disneyland trip
It was a great birthday! We spent the rest of the weekend in Orange County shopping, going to the beach and relaxing. Such great times!
No comments:
Post a Comment