July 29th--We celebrated our 10 year anniversary! I know, I know--crazy how time flies! Since Mark and I actually came to San Diego on our honeymoon, we thought it would be perfect to go out to eat at Seaport Village at the same restaurant we went to as newlyweds.
We watched the sunset over the ocean and watched the sailboats go by...
while we enjoyed some YUMMY food!
Will--our little stowaway--you couldn't ask for a better baby! He sat in his carseat for 90% of dinner (awake the whole time!) and the waitress and those around us didn't even know until the end!
Afterwards we walked around this neat little memorial to the soldiers
Someone had put a pair of sunglasses on one of the statutes and I thought it was funny, so I went to get a closer look, when I turned back around, Private Gomez had a special "treat" for me :) He's so nice isn't he?!
Beautiful roses from Mark
We were able to getaway up to dad's condo in Orange County for the weekend while our good friends watched the girls. We had to sneak in a visit to Crescent Bay in between all of our other fun activities of course!
Happy 10 year anniversary to the most amazing husband (and father) EVER!
1 comment:
Alicia, I can't believe it has been that long. Whew 10 years is a long time I still remember the the two of you as newlyweds camping out with me in my room without the knowledge of my roommates. So sneaky we were!
Post a Comment