Monday, April 20, 2009

Introducing the newest member of our family....

William Mark
Born 4-13-09
8 pounds 6 oz.
21 inches
Will leaving the hospital--he is so alert!

Proud Papa

Tired Mama

Our little party of 5!!

The happiest BIG sisters on earth...

Ellie and Will

Maddy and Will


Grandma Trish was able to extend her stay with us so that she could be here for Will's birth--we LOVE you Grandma!!

Grandpa Ed comes for a wonderful visit

Will already loves his binkie!!

Home sweet home!!

After being 8 days overdue, we are so excited to finally welcome Will into our family. He is such a sweet baby and his parents and big sisters couldn't be happier!!

11 comments:

Jill said...

He is beautiful and you guys all look so happy! Congrats!

Leanne Milne said...

He is so cute! I can hardly wait to see him in May. CONGRATULATIONS, MILNE FAMILY.
Love Ya!

southernbelleang said...

Thanks you so much for posting pictures! He is adorable. I can't wait to see him in person! Congratulations.

sNick said...

I think he waited 8 days so that he could have the coolest birthday on earth - April 13th. I, personally, waited two weeks to nab that same date. Congrats!!! He's beautiful.

Schmid Family said...

Congrats, he is so sweet. What a handsom little guy. I love the name. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Vanessa said...

So glad he made it here safely....I now have a greater appreciation for that! Can't wait to hang out again....are you getting any sleep? Too bad we aren't neighbors....we could hang out while we are up in the middle of the night with our babes:)

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie. I'm glad everyone is doing well.

Dana Fallentine said...

Congratulations!!! He's adorable!

Erin said...

Leash! HOW PRECIOUS!!!! I love love love him! Darling!!!

Rob-O said...

Yay! Will is free! Phew he has two eyes, ten fingers and ten toes. So wonderful to have him in your family. Hope Mommy is recouping well.

emily said...

What a cutie! Could you look any better with your long blond hair in the hospital. Are you kidding? Did you really just have a baby?