Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa's Village

The other night we were able to go to Santa's Village and visit with Mr. and Mrs. Clause. The girls had such a blast! This guy in our area (stake) opens up his home to the community every December for a few weeks and his whole entire place is just DECKED TO THE HILT with Christmas decorations. The kids all wait in line to visit with Santa and Mrs. Clause and get to visit with him on his sleigh and then after receiving a candy cane, they get to choose one gift out of 20 different baskets. Everything is free--toys, hot chocolate, cookies, apple cider--and then he has his whole house and yard decorated too. This is our second year visiting Santa's Village, and for us, a fun family tradition.

I was so proud of Maddy for not screaming this year! (I guess it helps that this is the 5th visit with Santa this year!)


1 comment:

Erin said...

How completely adorable!!! You're kids are so cute... however where is the picture of you with Santa?? Ohh we got your christmas card. When I saw the envelope with your handwriting I knew exactly who it was from! Thanks so much for sending it to us! It was cute as always!