On Tuesday morning, Ellie's play date got rescheduled from morning to afternoon and since we were up and ready and it was only 9 am ( I know...shocking isn't it--we were ready at 9 am?!), I was wondering what we should do until then. Boring errands ran through my head--Costco, Henry's, go fill up the car with gas..you know, the responsible things I really SHOULD do...but 5 minutes later, Ellie's friend Marissa's mom called and asked us if we wanted to go out to Carlsbad to La Costa Resort to play on the water slides. Of course we couldn't turn that down!! So we packed a lunch and spent a wonderful summery San Diego day at this fun resort that had 8 pools, 3 water slides and a small beach area. The girls had such a blast!! Summer, please don't end!!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment