Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BANG BANG CHOO-CHOO TRAIN!!

Come on Leasha do your thang!!
Ok... So, I got my haircut/trim tonight--do we like the bangs or not--it's been 13 years since I've had them!!

9 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Leash,

You are a beauty queen. I love the bangs, and I myself have considered cutting some bangs that I haven't sported since 9th grade. Yikes! I don't know if I will go through with it, but I want to get my hair cut this Saturday. What do you think? Should I go for it??
Amers

southernbelleang said...

I love your new hair cut. =) I have been debating getting bangs but just can't do it. They look great.

Rob-O said...

Leash, your bangs look great. You look great with them.

Alicia said...

Am--
Give me a few more days and I'll let you know if I am ready to chop them all off or not!! Still too soon to tell...

Dana Fallentine said...

You look adorable! I was wondering when the "bang" look was going to come back in. You have a great head of hair!

Kadee said...

Love the bangs...and I love your new background! Looks like scrapbook paper! How did you do that?

Jill said...

Alicia you look adorable! Love the new do!

Matt G. said...

Hey, is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time seeing Alicia's blog? I have to highlight the text to see anything. I can see pictures though. Are you pulling and spraying? Just kidding, I think it's cute.

Laura said...

Your bangs are very cute! It was nice to meet and hang with you last week. Cute blog you have!!