Friday, August 17, 2007

Senora Ellie

Ellie is obsessed with eating at Rubio's fish tacos. I think it started about a year ago when Mark first took her there for a daddy/daughter date. They ate right in front of the fish tank and Ellie was just in awe watching the fish swim. We now have to eat there at least once a week (Tuesday IS $1 fish taco night!) and Ellie makes all of our out-of-town guests eat there too--it's on her "top 5 things to experience in San Diego" list. Every Sunday, as we pass Rubio's on our way to church, after she asks if we can stop in for a bite to eat, she yells "Rube-rube-RUBIOS!!! PLEASE??!!!" I think we could make a killing if Ellie were the spokeswoman for Rubio's. "Come and eat at Rube-rube-Rubios!! It's the best in town and the fish tank is real cool!" Anyways-- I was dying watching her eat her black beans one day after we had gone to Sea World. With her black bean mustache and her sunburned raccoon eyes she was really a sight to behold! Ole!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: